There are many ways to get involved!
- Show up in the courtroom and at other events to support Kayla’s family. Check out our calendar for event details.
- Come to our meetings, held most Mondays at the Grassroots House, 2022 Blake Street, Berkeley. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook to confirm whether we are meeting that week.
- Tell Kayla’s story. Create and share art, music, poetry and stories. Spread the word on actions, events and demands through social media, text, email, phone and in person. See below for printable flyers. Start conversations. #justiceforkayla
- Go to Police Review Commission meetings. Bring our demands and voice the imperative for police accountability.
- Like our Facebook page and invite your friends to do the same.
- Sign up for our email list to stay in the loop.
Want to help spread the word? Please feel free share these flyers! Click on link to download and print:
- Halfsheet Info Sheet: About Kayla Moore & Her Family’s Fight for Justice:
- 8.5 x 11 Info Sheet: About Kayla Moore & Her Family’s Fight for Justice: